How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.

< All Topics

What do I need for van and limo operators?

If you operate in interstate commerce and require an MC # you will generally need a full compliance program.

This includes: Driver Qualification Files, Vehicle Inspections, Safety Equipment, and Hours of Service.

The only differences between 9-15 passenger vehicles and larger buses are related to substance abuse testing, insurance limits. and IFTA.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Table of Contents